Thursday, August 5, 2010

I remember as a missionary in Peru the highlight of my day or week was to be able to sit down and write all the amazing experiences that I was having being a servant of the Lord. I felt it so important to keep a record of every miracles, every trial, every tear and every laughter so that one day I could remember or be remembered... I told my mission president that my goal upon going returning home was to never really end being a missionary. As far as I was concerned the mission was not ending but contuinuing and I was to work just as hard. I have now been home for five years, (which is really hard to imagine) and I have been soooo blessed. I have seen miracles, had trials, shed tears and laughed til it hurt. And for some reason I never felt an urgency until now to record things happenings. I want to be able to allow those close to me and maybe those who aren't as close to experience some of the miracles that happen in my life and in turn maybe recognize the tender mercies in their own lives. I am so incredibly indebted to my Father in Heaven that I feel it impossible to give as much as I am receiving. We have adopted the philosophy in our home that what is ours is yours... as humble as it may be. Because of this I know that we are blessed one hundred fold and are able to really see miracles in our little family. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Way to start it up! I have a cousin who has been doing the same, and she is so glad she did (so are the rest of us. She has a sweet, fun family). Excited to see what the Stewart Clan is up to!

    ReplyDelete