Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Mom Ride

You've seen the commercial where the mom is riding in her mini van and all the guys keep waving at her? She thinks that they are checking her out, liking her "mom ride", or whatever else else they might think when you wave at someone. ... and then she finds out that they are all trying to get her attention because she left the diaper bag on top of the car?

Ha.  I can relate!  There I was sitting in my "mom ride" (Honda Pilot... not quite the "sophistication" of a mini van... :) ) at a stop light.  As the on coming traffic came driving by everyone started waving, nodding their heads, smiling... WAY too friendly for 3pm Bozeman traffic...  I may have thought to my self for a brief second... Ha look at that... they like my car... they think I am cool, complete strangers!  hahahaha

And then I realize that directly behind me Hank has rolled down his window and was waving full force with a huge smile across his face at all of them.  "Hey mom look!  They are waving at me~!"

I may have felt a little like the gal on the commercial for brief second.

No comments:

Post a Comment