Wednesday, April 27, 2011

and the race is on...

I feel like my life consists of one race right after another.  These past few weeks have definately been races.  James' architecture projects have trumped all other responsibility that we could have had... except for maybe eating.  AND... He actually let me help him glue the tiny little pieces of cardboard together and stay up with him for two nights in a row!  We watched a total of seven movies between the two nights.  I have never felt more numb in my life.  But he has now turned the projects in and we wait...  Pray for a good grade. Or like my mom says, "pray that what happens is best for James."  I lean more towards, "Annie, pray that your daddy's professors forget he turned his project in a little late and that they want to give him a good grade!  :)"

A friend commented to me that she would really like to have been able to go through school with her husband.  I looked at her cross eyed.  Why?  Then the turning of sequence of events that have transpired in their lives and I would gladly take my husband in school for the rest of our lives.  We are so blessed!





Now the next race.  Landscaping.  We started today and I didn't feel like a mom abandoning her children.  I have been stressing over who I could have watch my children that would love them and care for them just as much as I would.  But, I also understand that taking in two kids is a handful and I didn't want to burden anyone's lives with a full time babysitting job.  I had so many come to my rescue if I needed them to be there.  We are so loved and have so many great friends!  And now I have awesome people that will give my kids a safe and loving environment without having to have twenty people watch them throughout the week.  Prayers really are answered and blessings are passed on.

And lastly, I am so grateful for a husband who helps me throw together awards for my cub scouts at the last second as we are running out the door to pack meeting after working all day and not stopping but to eat a few donuts.  He is the greatest.

And more lastly, I came home and I had a CD of pictures that a friend, (Ashley Driscoll from Ashley Dawn Photography) took of the kids for her final project in photography. Here's an inside peak!  Look above.  I am too tired to figure out how to put them down below where I wanted them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment